Our listing (ASIN: A0B5S78) was removed on January 1st because of customer complaints that the product was “Defective”.
First of all, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to our customer.
After receiving Amazon’s notification, we immediately analyzed the product situation and summarized the following three possibilities based on the customer’s description:
- The supplier’s shipment contains defective
- The product packaging is
- The product is squeezed and deformed during
- We rechecked the supplier’s invoice and checked all existing stocks. Confirm that the products provided by the supplier are all qualified
The attachment is the purchase invoice and the picture of the inspection site.
- After our inspection of the product, we found that a small amount of product packaging has defects. This may be caused during the secondary assembly
In response to this situation, we decided to formulate a special improvement plan to eliminate the hidden dangers.
- We consulted our transportation service provider and they confirmed that the transportation carton we used before was not rigid enough and would be slightly deformed after being stressed. And provided us with professional
In response to the above situation, we have formulated the following action plan:
- Werequire manufacturers to conduct a strict preliminary quality inspection before
- Our quality inspection department inspects the condition and outer packaging of each product before shipping the product to the Amazonwarehouse
- Replace the high-hardness shipping carton and increase the internal support to ensure that the internal products will not be squeezed.
- Track historical sales orders and actively negotiate with customers with similar
We always abide by Amazon’s rules and operate with integrity. Please give us a chance to improve, and we are willing to continue to accept the supervision of the platform. We will work with Amazon to provide customers with quality services and products.
Best regards, xxxxx